Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Clone Wars


On Friday I saw STAR WARS THE CLONE WARS and it was awesome! The story is about Jabba the Hut's son being kidnapped and the Jedi have to save him. Anikan has a padawan. A padawan is a Jedi in training. Obi Wan Kenobie has assigned a jedi in training to Ainkan to teach him how to be a good Jedi. Ahsoka, the padawabm brings Jaba the Hut's son with her and is attacked by Magnaguards. Jaba's uncle plan to kidnap Jaba's son. Jaba gets his son back. Obi Wan Kenobie fights Asajj Ventress and Obi Wan wins. The movie was really good so you should see it too.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm glad you and dad had a great time. I don't think I've ever gone to see a movie on the first day that it opened!

Mom

Anonymous said...

My grandson went to see it, and he liked it, too.

I think Jabba is gross.

SmilingSally said...

Hi Tim, I came from your mom's blog. What a neat blog you have! I have friend who has a daughter who has a blog. Go visit! Maybe you could become blog friends!

http://www.idaughter.blogspot.com/