Saturday, June 28, 2008

Carnival Cousins



Hi again woo!!! Today my mom brought me and Crystal to a small carnival across the street from my grandma's apartment. I saw my cousin TJ there. I wasn't' expecting to see him there. Crystal, TJ and I went on a ride. I rode it three times. At first I was scared, then I loved it. I played the game where you use a water gun and squirt a target. Then I played a game where you get three darts to throw at a balloon to get a prize. Befor I left I drank a blue slushie and ate some Cotton candy. I had a great time.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm glad you had a great time. I am also glad that you liked the ride so much. Maybe you'll find one you like at the Barnstable County Fair when we go.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Tim, that looks like a lot of fun.

A lot of things are scary until we try them. That's a good lesson showing that we need to try new things.

Debi said...

Hi Tim! That ride does look like fun! Wish I'd been there to ride with you all! You know, I keep telling your mom that I want to come be in her kindergarten class, but now I'm thinking I might just want to come move in with you all...you guys sure have a lot of fun, don't you?

Britt said...

sounds fun! i'm glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

Tim, Your carnival sounds like so much fun. I would say you have a pretty special mom. I love the picture too.

Jeanne