Monday, June 23, 2008

A little bit about me


Hi my name is Tim. I am 9 years old. I like superheros like HULK, Indiana Jones, Batman, Spiderman and Ironman. My mom, sister, niece and nephew all have a blog. My dad and I love fishing. I've caught more fish than my dad. I love spending time with my mom. My niece and my nephew are so cute. My favorite movie is HULK. I have over 5,000 toys. It seems like it anyway. My class celebrated the Iditarod. I like building models of cars and people like HULK and King Kong. I make dioramas out of clay. I have the best family ever.


Tim

3 comments:

Dawn said...

You sure do have lots of interests! The HULK isn't my favorite movie, but you are my favorite son.

Love,
Mom

kenzie said...

yay uncle tim has a blog!

Anonymous said...

I think your family has the best son, too.

I'll show my grandson your blog. He will think it is cool.

Five thousand toys!!! May I have some?