
Hi! I have some exiting news. I MIGHT get a dog. Remember I might. But if I do get a dog I have narrowed it down and these are the names of the type of dogs: Golden retriever, Labrador retriever,German Shepard and a Beagle. My mom wants to get a small dog so I think we might get either a Beagle or a Chew-a-WA. For some reason I really want to get a dog. I have a great idea for a dog movie its called The GOOD, THE BAD AND THE SLOBBERY. See you later.
4 comments:
Well, Tim we really need to think about this. I am happy that you are researching the kind of dog that would be best for us.
Love,
Mom
Go for a beagle! They're small but not so small that you can carry them in a purse like a chihuahua (chew wah wah)!
Hi Tim. I am a friend of your moms from Ravelry. She mentioned that you were thinking of getting a dog. Do you think that you would be ok with getting a dog that is not a puppy? Sometimes people have to move or because it costs so much money to keep a dog that they have to give them away to a shelter. So maybe it would be a good idea to go to the shelter in Dennis or someplace else close and see what dogs are in need of a good home and someone to love them. Im sure that you would make a good pet owner as long as you remember to feed and walk you dog every day. Have fun thinking about your future pet. Moms friend Darrell
Somehow, Tim, I have a feeling your mom is going to cave on this one...so enjoy that dog! :) Seriously though, I think you'd make a great dog owner/dog friend. We have a beagle...he's a sweetie, but he does bark a lot.
By the way, I'd definitely go see that movie!
Post a Comment